Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Stop Practicing These Dangerous Blogpost Promotional Strategies

“Everything is fine in love, war and blogging” might be the wrong quotation you have read somewhere. That phrase don’t have the term ‘blogging’.   As our experienced bloggers, also the best networkers say that writing only takes 20% of the effort you put in blogging, the rest 80% is taken by promotional strategies. Yes, they are right. Writing blogposts and promoting them don’t weigh same in the

Pejantan Nanggung

About Pejantan Nanggung

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.